Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new here! I am the mom of my little chihuahua prada. She is 11 months old now and weighs 2 pounds 8 ounces and is such a joy to have around. She shares the house with my other baby diamond my 4 year old blue nose pitbull. They get along great! I hope to learn how to upload my pics from my iphone to share on this forum. I have many videos of prada on youtube damian6robin :)

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum! as I was writing to someone else you could use photobucket app (free) upload the pics and then post the codes that are given there.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I will def get that app i have a photobucket already full of cars and car shows but seems like ever since i got my iphone i never use my computer but i will get that photobucket app! Thanks :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took prada in for her rabies shot and she still weighs 2 pounds 8 ounces... I dont think shes going to grow anymore

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
She is beautiful. I love the pix of her and your beautiful pit. You can tell who the boss is, lol. Absolutely adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I found a few cute halloween costumes for prada if they fit her i will post up some new pics of her. I called also the breeder i got her from to see if they will be having more pups soon and they said no :( im now wishing i would have bought another from them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts