Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well so far everything has went great on our vaca. Trip was smooth with dogs. Naturally they have no idea i brought finn and as far as they know i have one dog here. Leila is having some pottying probs going to the balcony doors thinking its gonna take her to the yard to potty and by the time i get on the elevator and down to the ground she usually has had an accident :(
She just wont use the pads anymore she'd rather go on the floor. :rolleyes:
Finn is having a ball barking at the strange dog in the mirror on the closet doors hahaha. He is such a goofball.
Weather is great and eating breakfast on the balcony over the beautiful gulf of mexico is beyond wonderful :D
I dont ever want to go back . ;)
We are so glad the dogs are with us, they make it even more fun.
FInn has been sleeping with my daughter and I the last couple nights and he's so sweet and good and cuddly to sleep with i love it. My boys have wanted to sleep in the huge king bed with dad so my daughter and i have been bunking together haha.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
sounds great! happy to hear you are having a great vacation :)
would Leila go on a peepad if it's on the balcony? (just a thought...)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Glad the trip down went smoothly and that you are all having fun! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've seen a few other chis going out to potty with their owners lol.
The condo has a wrap around balcony that is really nice and the dogs are getting a real kick out of going out there. I wonder what goes through their minds when we're holding them out there and all they see is the great big gulf of mexico. hahaha
They REALLY seemed to enjoy the ride down here in their "Snoozer" car seat. So glad I got the med. sized one for them. It has made it so much more enjoyable having my furbabies along with us. :D I can tell hubby is enjoying having them along too although he'd probably never admit it. LOL ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So glad you're having a GREAT time!! But, all of us here, who aren't as lucky as you are waiting to see pictures of the pups on their nice vacation! (But only when you're done basking in the sun!!) :laughing8:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Where on the gulf did you go? I love the Gulf. We came back from an RV camping trip back in June in Orlando & Fort Myers. If I didn't have to come back to TN, I wouldn't! lol I'm so glad you got to bring your fur babies! Makes the trip that much more special. Don't worry about the potty issues; they're just a little confused. We'll gotta pack up myself to go camping on the lake.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I'm glad you are having a good time :D
We will be taking Daisy for her first ever holiday in november - it'll only be for a weekend but still, I'm already looking forward to it and looking at harnesses for the trip! Lol. We were going to just smuggle her into the hotel room, but have since found out that they allow dogs :foxes_207:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts