Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all a newbie here from the UK.I am looking for a chihuahua puppy in the next couple of months so come on here to look at all your pics :angel13: I currently have a yorkie and 2 dachshunds and I am looking forward to complete my furry family with a chihuahua :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome girls!! You will love it here!! Its soo addictive too LOL!! I'm from the UK too :) Where in the UK are you both from? I have 2 babies :) a chihuahua/JR mix called Zeus and my baby girl chihuahua Isis :) Good luck with your viewing! I love little chocolate chi's...keep us posted :) xx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm from Durham in the Uk thanks for all the welcomes and hello to all the other newbies :D well I went to see a litter of pups last night 6 to choose from :eek: I have chose a gorgeous little boy I shall post a picture tomorrow when I'm on the computer of him and my girls :D can pick him up the end of Sept but the lady lives round the corner so can visit him lots but can't wait to bring my little boy home:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you I'm counting the days :D colour what colour do we think he will be the lady says fawn, he as you can see had a chocolatey nose and around his eyes?he was the nicest colour I was expecting a couple of real chocolate colour pups but the others were similar to the colour behind him (maybe they would have changed when they were older :confused:) anyway I'm over the moon with our choice whether his fawn blue or pink :toothy7::love10::love10:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.