Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited to have found this forum. I live in Yorkshire with my husband and daughter (son grown up). We have couple of chickens, 2 cats and 2 absolutely beautiful, amazing chihuahuas :p

We only became Chi owners last year, and i'm completely obsessed with them, they've made my life so complete and are my babies.

Don't know any other chi owners, so brilliant to meet you all :hello1::hello1::hello1:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
welcome to chi ppl!!
How old are your chi's, gender, colour etc?
Would love to see some pics :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
:hello1: Yay!! Welcome!! Glad you found this place too! I can't wait to see pics of your amazing little cutie pies! Tell us more about them :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I talk about my babies all the time to my poor hubby and anyone else who'll listen... lol!

We have Honey, she came first and is 9mths now (wow, that passed). She's a cross between a long and short hair. When she came to live with us as a wee puppy, she was a Honey colour, so that influenced her name, though her older coat has come through a red colour. I think she must be royalty, she holds her little nose in the air so regally, and is more moody than any teenage girl I've ever known - so gorgeous with it though!

Gary is our tiny baby. He's white and so small, about 2 1/2lbs now. He just wants to play sleep and have billions of cuddles, which is fine with me.

Hopefully here are a photo of each of them!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have to be careful with Honey when the chickens are 'out' in the garden, she has been known to pinch out a couple of tail feathers! Gary hasn't met them yet, think he'll only 'know' them through the coop wire though :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hahahahaha! Ours have only met the chickens through fencing. ;)
Lo is very interested in them lately... Although I'm still not sure about them with her.
Finn is terrified, unless he's in mama's arms!! :lol: And Dexter is little better than Finn, but not really interested.

But they loooooove the eggs! :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hello! Welcom to the forum!
Your babies are beautiful, u will have lots of ppl to talk to on here!! everybody is chihuahua mad!!
I love gary wat a cute name 4 a chi lol!! xx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. Your babies are adorable. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts