Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is obviously Cyndi. Well actually Cynthia, but we'll roll with Cyndi for now. I am 23 years old and am married to Jeff. My fur children are five chis (Nomar, Sophie, Jolie, Lily, and Jake), two American Pitbull Terriers (Blue and Bella), and two boxers (Dixie and Kane). I also have a small flock of birds from various species and such.

I work two jobs. one is probably one of the most hated companies in the US and the other is a very pet friendly place, unless you are a bully breed. I live in the lovely state of West Virginia, where i've lived most of my life. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

I've been looking for a forum on Chihuahas since i found forums dedicated to my other children. Was only fair to look harder than i had before. Really nice place too. I'm glad that i found it.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, your dogs are beautiful. Are the chi's siblings? Do you breed? They are beautiful. I love the white and gray/blue. We have an Am staff and he is a big sweet heart.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
most hated, walmart of course. pet friendly except to bully breeds, petsmart. you can't have them in the pet hotels and doggie day care, but they will train them and i think groom them.

i used to have cats. i had to give them away. like i said, it's been a while since i updated my webshot's. i think i'll work on that for a lil while today. get you all some of my better pics. i don't think all the dogs are in there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts