Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
My name is Deanna and I just got my first Chi...a little short haired male named Mouse. He is about 15 weeks old now and I just love him! I also have 3 toy poodles that think he is so much fun...they all get along so well!! I live in the mountains of So. California and have 4 children, homeschool, quilt and am married to my bestest friend Mark for 24 years. I am 45 years old.

I am anxious to learn all I can about Chihuahuas. Mouse sleeps with me every night and goes EVERYWHERE i go. I do not leave him home. I have a little front carrier that he rides in and it looks like a backpack. He has even seen his first movie in a theater, been to a few restraunts...no one even knew he was with me. He has tons of tiny toys and lots of little baby blankets! He is so much fun!!!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Deanna

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi Deanna, nice to meet you, i am sullysmum (47)and have 3 girl chihuuahuas, Sully, Fynn McCaul and rescue Rosie O'Grady, (we used to have an apricot toy male poodle called Brandy a long time ago)we live in UK. :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hello2:

I have 2 chis, Sandy and Koke, both girls.
Glad you found us!
If you can, please post a pic of your babys.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
:wave: Hi and welcome. I am about your age and have 3 children, 2 grandkids, and my 2 chis, Pablo and Trixie. I can't wait to see pics of all your pups. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi welcome I have two dogs Sammy-Sam(chi) and Emma- Roo(shih tzu)
, two kids 13 and 3
, cat Doslenias
6 birds(noel,snowy,salt,pepper,spice.naners)
and a rabbit (skittles),
nice to meet you

Adillia :wave: :D :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi and welcome. I am a newbie too. I have 2 chi's and a jack russell. They are the light of my life. I can't wait to see your pics. I'm posting mine tomorrow also.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts