Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everybody!!
I'am a "Newbie" to this nice Chihuahua Lover Forum. I live in Central Florida.
And I need some help...........please!!
I'am looking for a nice little Female Chihuahua Puppy/or young Adult. (up to 8 months)
I prefer the darker colors, but that is not a "must-be". LOL
Reasonable priced, please.
I'am already owend by 2 little Ones, and love them dearly. Like everybody says: You just can't have just ONE or TWO.........so I'am hooked, and desperatley are looking for another little Girl to join the Crew.
So.........if anybody can help, please contact me, okay?
Thank you so much, Birgit-Tiffany :wave:

·
Registered
329 Posts
WELCOME!!! :wave:

Where in central Florida do you live????

LOL...I am in VA right now but can't wait to get back to FL...I miss it sooooooo much :cry:

I hope you find a baby soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi again

hi again,
thank you for the nice, and warm "welcome"!!
We live outside of Orlando, in a very small town out in the booneys.LOL
Yes, I sure hope that I will find a little Girl soon!! Keep your fingers crossed for me, okay? :lol:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
hello and welcome

i hope you find your little girl soon and i cant wait to get to know you and see pics of your chis :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello, Claire and Ozzy

hello there,
thank you so much for the nice "welcome".
I still try to figure out how to post some pictures of my Babies here. I'am not very good with all that. LOL
Best wishes, Birgit-Tiffany and Gang

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
me too < i will keep em crossed I too am looking for a short haired girl and i cant find one anywhere they seem very rare in england :(

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hello.
How much are you looking to spend on your girl?
I have seen lots of breeder sites from Fla. but they might be more then you want to pay??????

Tee hee hee... it's not me by the way... I live in Pa. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh, I know the prices for Chi's here in Florida are high

yes, I was checking a lot of sites out on the Internet for Chihuahuas here in Florida. Prices are very high right now.
I was looking to spend about 500.00 max for the right little Girl. It's very hard down here to find something.
I might have to consider shipping, even though I think it's very stressful on the little Baby.
Do you breed Chihuahuas, do you have Babies right now?
Best wishes,Birgit-Tiffany

·
Registered
400 Posts
No I do not breed Chi's but i am looking to in the near future. Right now I am just getting out of breeding poo mixes. I do however check out quite a few Chi people since I want to start heading to breeding Chi's so I see ALOT of ones for sale.
I have seen quite a few Florida breeders with available pups.

·
Registered
559 Posts
WELCOME BT :hello1: :wav: and i hope you enjoy your stay with us!

i hope you find your special little girl soon. i know how hard it is to find one, ive been there, done that. and now im just have five more weeks before i bring home my baby girl.

if you were in the UK, i could give you the emails and numbers of some breeders, and some that are expecting in a few months.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you were willing to travel to get your baby, I live in Tennessee and I have 2 black/tan female pups that are a week old and will not be ready until August. My prices are very reasonable.

Mama J

1 - 12 of 12 Posts