Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I certainly would love

a little dog that wants to always be with me. I want a sweet, cute little cuddle bug that will want to lay on my lap and sleep with me at night. Although my dear husband might get a little jealous, lol! I would also like to buy cute little sweaters for her to wear and pretty collars and dog beds. I want a little baby I can spoil rotten and take with me everywhere I go. I don't work so she will defintely not be lonely. Well, I do work around the house, lol!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum. If you want the most loveable and loyal breed of dog there is then you came to the perfect place and you have chosen the perfect breed. I have 1 male chihuahua(9 1/2 weeks) I have had him since he was 3 weeks old. I have taken him everywhere I go and he has me wrapped around his little toe... I never thought I would love a dog this much. I even started sewing him clothes and I HATE sewing... That's right I said HATE... But I have found that him being only 1 pound 6.5 ounces All the clothes that I have found he could use as sleeping bags... I Love the fact that he's a mommies boy... Yes he loves my husband and daughter but I am the one he comes to cuddle with at night and just because he wants his mommy..

I have learned alot of information about chihuahuas and I have met a lot of really nice people on this site....

Hope you enjoy being here. :)

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & Welcome Agree with others that a chi is a very people person dog so if you want a dog that wants to be you they definitely do. Be sure to look for a good breeder and i would not reccommend getting a puppy younger than 11 or 12 weeks as they are better trained by mom :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
hi and welcome!!! :wave: i joined this site to do exactly what your doing... and now im expecting my first chi (due in 1-2 weeks!!!). ive learned loads from asking questions and reading past posts.
i hope your search for your chi goes as well as mine did :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts