Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my two outfits from Elaine today. Of course Daisy wasnt evr so excited to pose for pics, but I got a couple of her in her Hello Kitty outfit. Which of course I LOVE!!!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She is definitely not loving it, but she sure is looking super cute! ;)
She's growing up so fast, there is a big change from the last pictures I saw of Daisy.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shes definitly has gotten longer. I know I look at her pics when I first got her and now and shes grown so much. But shes getting fluffier, which of course I LOVE!!! I had to clip her nails this weekend, she did fine with the front because she was watching Rocki being nuts in the yard, the back she screamed like I was trying to murder her.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got a carebwar hoodie too. Which of course brings me back to my childhood. Hopefully get a pic of that one soon. At least now Daisy will actually look like a bunny when she chases Rocki in the yard.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww. Daisy looks adorable in the HK bunny hoodie :D. it looks like its a perfect fit! how old is she now? just wondering how much more growing she'll do. Cant wait to see a pic of her in her Carebear hoodie too!!
oh, and who is Rocki??? a wild bunny maybe???

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aww. Daisy looks adorable in the HK bunny hoodie :D. it looks like its a perfect fit! how old is she now? just wondering how much more growing she'll do. Cant wait to see a pic of her in her Carebear hoodie too!!
oh, and who is Rocki??? a wild bunny maybe???

Rocki is my female boxer. Daisy is around 3months hold she was born Feb 2 of this year. LOL Daisy bounces like a bunny in the back sometimes when shes running with Rocki.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts