Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!! Im Amy and i have 2 beautiful chihuahua`s!!

Meet Lolabelle : She is 2 years old, fawn and white (with a bit of black!), and weighs 2.5lbs!
Lolabelle is my 1st chihuahua, she is very loving and loyal and loves nothing more but to be cuddled up in the warm and have lots of chicken treats!!
View attachment 5321

Meet Pennypie : She is 1 years old, fawn and white and weighs 1.7lbs! shes very tiny!!
Pennypie is my 2nd chihuahua, she is Lolabelles sister! pennypie is a bundle of fun and love! She loves nothing more than a great game of fetch, lots of tickles and play fights with Lolabelle! Her favourite treat is a chew bone which is bigger than she is!!!
View attachment 5322

Im here to make lots of chihuahua friends who love these little guys as much as i do! :D
Im new to this site and havent found my feet yet so any help would be appriciated :D
Looking forward to meeting u all soon xxx

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!! still trying to get my head around the website!
how do u all edit ur photos? they look so pretty?!! xx

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey princess!! im still trying to get used to the website!
i did do a few albums on both the chi`s! they are some where on here!! any advice wud be apprieciated!!! xx

P

·
0 Posts
Hello
I am new here too :)
your chis are so cute and I love their names! They are so unique

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sooo ppl i got my weights wrong!!! penny is 1.7KG!! not 1.7lb!! and Lola is 2.5KG!! haha!
Just had a quick trip to the vets to get them weighed! xx

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, i was just reading this thread and thought jeeez they are super tiny!! Id be worried sick if mine were that little!

Welcome to chi ppl x
Lol i am so rubbish when it comes to lbs/kg etc!! i knew they were 1.7 and 2.5 something!! haha sorry 2 confuse any 1!! xx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts