Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:

I am soon to be a new chi owner. I have wanted one for years but it was just never the right time. Hubby and I went to the city pound the other day looking for a big dog for him and I ended up finding to chihuahua's. A black female, Phoebe is 6 months old. And a sweet tan and white male, Milo who is a year. I have to wait until Friday to pick them up because the vet only comes in twice a week to do rabies shots. And then we have an appointment with my regular vet right after. I'm glad I found this sight. I learning a whole bunch about them that I never knew. But anyway, HI!
Sarah

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Welcome!! I can't wait to see pictures. You must be excited to be getting not only one chi but two!! It will be nice that they will have each other to keep company!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
First off I would like to say I am so proud of you for going to the city pound to pick out a dog. So many people think that just because a dog is in the pound he is bad but in some cases thats just not true maybe someone died & there was no one to take care of it anymore there are so many reasons out there. so snapps to you on your adoptions and the city pound.Good luck to you with your new babies & welcome to the chat.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I Luv Taders said:
First off I would like to say I am so proud of you for going to the city pound to pick out a dog. So many people think that just because a dog is in the pound he is bad but in some cases thats just not true maybe someone died & there was no one to take care of it anymore there are so many reasons out there. so snapps to you on your adoptions and the city pound.Good luck to you with your new babies & welcome to the chat.
I totally agree!! Welcome and congratulations!! :wave:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts