Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm Harmony. I have been surfing the internet for a group of people who love their kids as much as I love mine, and I have really enjoyed looking over this forum...so I decided to join. I am a Mom to two beautiful Chihuahuas. Faith who is almost 4 months old, and Buffy who is almost 11 months old. I had never been a fan of Chihuahuas until I met the mother of these 2 pups, and now I'm totally enamored.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Jayne...I just wish this horrible digital camera of mine did them justice!

Tyson is a cutie!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:wave: Thank you all for the warm welcoming :)!

Yes, Buffy and Faith have their names because we have a household of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans. They also have cat brothers named Spike, Oz, and Angel :) The fact that my name is Harmony is just a cute coincedence though! 8)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
harmony said:
:wave: Thank you all for the warm welcoming :)!

Yes, Buffy and Faith have their names because we have a household of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans. They also have cat brothers named Spike, Oz, and Angel :) The fact that my name is Harmony is just a cute coincedence though! 8)
yeah I was thinking isnt Harmony in Buffy and Angel too :p thats sooo cool I just have 2 fish called Buffy and Spike they always fight lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts