Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone...I imagine that most of you guys won't know who I am, but I used to be a regular member here.Unfortunately, I had a long absence from Chi people due to health problems, but I am alot better now and hope to be able to take part again! I have loved looking through all the new members posts and your adorable babies pics.I have just posted some new pics of my little girl Poppy...and...our big news is...we have a little sister for her now too! Our new baby's name is Valentina (she was my Valentine present from my hubby, who finally agreed to us having two chi's after two years of nagging from me!!)We are calling her Tina for short.Our 2 1/2 year old girl Poppy and the new baby Tina are getting on great...
Anyway...looking forward to hearing from all those who remember me...

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Hello! I don't remember you but look forward to getting to know you! Where did you post the pics? I just checked the picture section and didn't see them! I'm looking forward to meeting your sweet babies and congrats on getting Tina! :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Hi Camilla,thats funny i was just looking at my pictures of Poppy yesterday.I lost touch with you and had tried to email you several times, glad to see you back and with a new baby.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hello, I think I can rember you, I am uselss with names but good with pictures.
My family will of grown as I now have 4 chi's plus two puppies...LOL

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys! Sullysmum its lovely to see you, I don't have the same e mail any more...and Rubyfox, wow, 4 babies now!! I am trying to post pics but I cant seem to get them small enough..its ages since I did this! I will keep trying, watch out for my girls on the Chihuahua Pics thread...!!!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Its changed here a bit with pictures, i do mine on photobucket and reduce them on there then put them on here.Looking forward to seeing pictures.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I am hopeless with technology...I have the pics on photobucket, but when I reduce them and try to put them on the post, it says I am exceeding my limit...but I dont have any pics on the site at the moment, so how can that be? I would appreciate help!! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hi Camillal
I remember you. And aren't you the one that arranged everyones birthdays on the birthday thread?
You live in Singapore, yes?
Can't wait to see pics of Poppy and the new pup.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Hi Camilla :) Good to see you back :) I remember you and poppy :) Glad to see you back. A lot of people here use photobucket, but I use flickr (www.flickr.com). I've found that using the medium size photo is just right for posting here (and I don't have to worry about trying to resize) :)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone for your advice.....I will try to get some pics posted today!
Just to let you know, I am still in China, in Beijing, originally from the UK married to an Israeli! What a mix...we will be in China for another year at least.Hubby is a diplomat and I am now working as a full time Elementary school teacher!

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
I'm so happy you're back Camilla!!! :cheer:

I've already PM'd you but I'm not sure what's up with the pic thing. :? Maybe you could try the site that Brian suggested? :)

It's so good to see you, I can't wait for pics!!! :cheer:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts