Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Lorene. I have a 6 month chihuahua female. She is over 7 1/2 lbs. I am glad to have found a place to be for I am sure I will have many questions.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try to get one shortly. I just took her to get the lime disease vaccination, so she is not too happy with me right now. When I pick her up she won't even look at me...the little stinker.
She is beighe color with black specks, she looks like she rolled into the greese. She is cute & ugly at the same time.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Sophies Mom said:
I will try to get one shortly. I just took her to get the lime disease vaccination, so she is not too happy with me right now. When I pick her up she won't even look at me...the little stinker.
She is beighe color with black specks, she looks like she rolled into the greese. She is cute & ugly at the same time.

hehe , i know the feeling :D the little rascals can be so mean :wink:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, me too. She is so ugly she is cute. Hubby laughs at me cause when i picked her out I knew right away that she was the ugly one and i wanted her.
Right now I am finding out she has extra upper fangs. And they are growing out weird. My options are to leave them and her upper lip will stick out and have them removed. I hate to put her through so much pain but the vet said it might give her problems when she is much older and we won't have the option to do anything about it. I was also told she has a generic problem with a lower bite/jaw. HE asked if I was planing on breeding her. I told him I was just to get one pup so I can have the second dog. Then I am planning on getting her fixed. If she has more then one I have a friend that wants to other. I have called the pet store where I got her to report that where ever they go her from really should stop breeding but I doubt they will do anything about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts