Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are all wonderful. I joined this site a few days ago. So many things to read and well I just forgot to introduce myself. I am the new owner of a 4 month old Named Waldo. He is a wonderful addition to our family. He came into our lives just a week ago and stole our hearts. :lol Uh oh more later I think he has to pee. um do I own him or does he own me?

Marta

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome

Thank you for the welcome. I registered him with Dogster also, you can see more pics of him there. I do have one question? The women that I got him from says that she only likes to give 1/2 of the dose of a 5 way puppy shot. The vet I talked to said "No way that would not work". Anyone heard of doing that?

Marta

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
sorry don't know much about that.. but waldo is quite the handsome guy, and i absolutley love your name, i think marta and briggita are my favorite names from the sound of music they are just beautiful, welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave:

Chi's should not be given the Lepto shot which I think is part of the 5 series, UNLESS you have a high ratio of it where u live....please read all the articles section here to learn more....

yes he owns you :wink: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts