Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im the very proud owner of 4 beautiful chihuahuas, i had bought my first chihuahua which ive had for nearly 4yrs and never looked back as i knew i found my ideal breed, though like the saying goes....you can never have just one and four later lol....Flynn is my gorgeous smooth coat proper applehead very very short nose Cobby type about 6lbs though dont look it as real tiny just so Cobby though hes gorgeous he snores like a trooper lol..hes pale fawn in colour and 6yrs this year, i adore him hes my baby and he adores me just as much back, next i have Fifi shes longhaired and tiny only 3lbs shes cream sable but a proper girl so pretty Fifi is 3 this yr, next is Honey she is the show type i love all chihuahuas but must admit she is stunning though i think she knows it lol..she is 4and half lbs and red shes nearly 2yrs, very nervous of people she dont know like some chihuahuas can be like, next and last is dolce, hes my gorgeous cream smooth coat with a chocolate nose and stunning green eyes, hes slightly bigger than my rest but adorable, hes 2yr this yr, all get along a proper chihuahua pack always cuddled right into each other, i love chihuahuas i dont carry them around or dress them up and i do treat them like a normal dog as they way they would prefer but still extra special to me, and i love them so much i thought it would be nice to join a site with other chihuahua lovers as though there's not much i dont know about this gorgeous breed im always willing to learn more!!!!!:p

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and the furbabies! Anxious to see pics..lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, i do have pic's of my beautys on the photo bit on here, under my gorgeous babys, if you would like a look xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Just had a look at your album with pics of the chi babies.. wow, you described them exactly!..You certainly have 4 adorable little munchkins. I don't think I have ever seen a chi muzzle as short as our Neko's, until I saw litte Flynn..I call Neko my little button nose, and I smooch on it all the time..:)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, I had a peek at your album. Your babies are adorable

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! Your fur kids are beautiful :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi and welcome youve found the right forum already haveing 4 chihs youll be teaching us alot glad you decided to join our group

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not sure how to add pic's to this page but my pic's is in the photos under my gorgeous babys if anyone would like to view them, i think they are all gorgeous mind you i think every chihuahua is lol...soon hopefully i want to get one more my last one lol.. another smooth coat girl cant wait then my pack is complete xxx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts