Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Cindie. I have 7 chihuahuas, kaydee, Andy, Hollie, Emmie, Allie, Kimmie and my newest baby is Jolie. I got Jolie July 9th and she is extremely special to me. Kimmie and Allie are 5 yrs old. Kaydee, Andy, Emmie and Hollie are 4 and are siblings. Allie is their mom. Jolie is 8 weeks old and i bought her from a breeder in a link i found here,,"puppyfind.com". Kimmie came from a litter my sister had.

I have had chihuahuas since i was 9 years old. I am 47 now, so that's 38 years of chihuahuas! I love all my chihuahuas but Jolie is the special baby. I've searched for 6 years and over 1800 puppies to find that "just right" one. :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! :D What makes Jolie so special? It's so hard to describe but i'll try. When she was first brought into the room, which was a place she'd never been before, she was not afraid, she didn't cower down. Instead she immediately began looking around, checking things out. She is very self confident, which is so amusing to me because she is such a tiny little thing. She is limp as a rag when i pick her up and flop her over onto her back, total trust in me. Aw heck, it's just hard to explain, it's just something that i knew i would recognize when i found the "right one."
As for my other babies, they all have special places in my heart as well. They all have their own little personalities, likes and dislikes. I love all my babies!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's all my other babies plus a one extra! lol The one in the red is Chewboo Chew is my daughter's baby. This picture was taken Christmas morning. My daughter was helping the babies open their Christmas presents. Is it obvious that they know what the present thing is all about! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts