Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm not so very new anymore but still haven't introduced myself properly. I have never had a Chihuahua before but I'm picking my first little baby next month. His name is J.R.S. Bilbo - Billy for short and he's a lovely little boy. I already have a lovely energetic female ( a Staffy mix) and I compete Agility with her. We've always had dogs - Labrador Retriever and a Toy Poodle.
Here is a photo of Billy boy! :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome..........your little billy is adorable..you are in for the best time.........chi's are so lovable .

·
Registered
538 Posts
Hi and Welcome! Billy is just tooooo adorable. Agility is sooo cool. I wish I had tried it with Taco. I think he would do good at it, he's very high energy. Do you think he's too old now. He's a year old.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone :) . MYCHIBABY, one year old is just right actually. Not too old at all, because it's better not to start before 12 months anyway....... as the dog is still growing. So now it's the time :D .... if you decide to do it, good luck and have fun!! And even if you started later on, it's never too late. As long as your dog loves it and enjoys running and jumping.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts