Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum looking for answers about my devil dog, Poncho.
My name is Ann Beene, I am a home maker 61 years old and I have had my two Chis for almost 3 years.
My female was given to me when she was 7 days old because her mother was very sick and at the vet.
Three months later I found my white male.
Their names are Panchito Santana and Rosetta Conchita Pasquale.
Better known as Rosi and Pancho.
Rosi is pretty sweet tempered around family and people she becomes familiar with.
Poncho pretty much hates everyone except my DH. But I will be asking about him in a different post.
This is supposed to be my introduction . . .
I have 4 grown kids, 3 girls and 1 boy. I have 11 grand children and a great grand baby due in November.
I love baby dolls, computers and baking and having my family gathered around me as often as I can.
Ann

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Ann and Welcome, Did you have to bottle feed Rosi? They both look adorable. Congrats on your soon to be Great Grandbaby

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I did bottle feed her for several weeks. She was very much my baby. But I would never do it again. Not because of the bottle feeding, but because she didn't learn things from her mother and siblings that most puppies learn.

Ann

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hi Ann and welcome to the group from another chi mom of 8 chi babies and Grammy to 5 grandkids: 3 year old twin girls, a 5 year old grandson, an 8 year old grand daughter and a 10 year old grand daughter. I, too, love nothing better than being surrounded by either my grandkids or my furbabies! You will enjoy it here! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sadly have to say, I would never have another Chi again as long as my DH is living. He has ruined both of mine, especially Poncho.
I will probably be posting my problem sometimes today.
Ann

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am sorry, Ann; please call me clueless but what is a DH? I assume it's not designated hitter in this context.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I sadly have to say, I would never have another Chi again as long as my DH is living. He has ruined both of mine, especially Poncho.
I will probably be posting my problem sometimes today.
Ann
How has your husband ruined your dogs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts