Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Kayla and new to the forum I wanted to introduce my senior long hair chihuahua mckenzie :) she is 8 and 1/2 years old :) I've had her since she was 6 months old, her birthday is November 11th 2003 :)
She is precious and I love her more than anything, I'm 18 so she's been here with me through some very tough things. Puppy love relationships, loss of other pets, loss of family members, my fathers heart attacks and she has been here through some amazing times as well so many good memories.

She will be going with me in the next month as my boyfriend and I will be moving out on our own :) I am so excited and feel it will help her, she gets very nervous around other dogs well big dogs and my parents have a few big dogs that try and pick on her. With us moving out she will be the only dog in The house :)

Here is a picture of my precious girl :D View attachment 27218
She was with me at work at a old thrift store, I was sorting through the clothes to be thrown away, she figured out she could sit on the trash pile and look out the window lol

View attachment 27226

One with her beautiful ears up:)

View attachment 27234

We put a lil green bow In her hair :) she was not happy so it quickly came out lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
She is lovely...glad she has helped you thru some tough times and enjoyed lots of happy times...those are the memories that we love to cherish.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hey Kayla,

What a darling little lady your Mckenzie is! Love her big ears, and pretty fluffy
coat. I think you came to the right place, many here view their pups as not only
dogs, but companions, good friends. These munchkins really do brighten our lives
and remind us of what's truly important, how to appreciate the little things and
live in the moment. Enjoy your stay & please post more pictures!

ps: hope your move goes smoothly, best of luck!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whoops mistype should of been 2004!

And thanks so much :) right now my only concern is with her and what will make it easier on her. Plan on doing some visits to the new home before fully moving her there so she can get comfortable there.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts