Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody i am new to this forum, i am the mommy to a beautiful 3 1/2 lb babygirl who is 17 months old... i was wondering if anybody knew of any breeders in the maryland delaware or dc area??? i had gotten a lil male back in march and my Shelbie and him didnt get along to well so he was given to my sister....but since we have gotten abigger home and i figure shelbie still loves to play with all doggies even her old lil brother cobie but i would like to get a female long coat for companionship for her and our 9 month old kitty please let me kno... plz help me out i cant figure out how to post pics of my baby

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
WELCOME :wave: :wave:
glad to have you with us

Please dont double post - I deleted your other one and moved this one here. Thanks :wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o ok sorry bout the doupble posting i posted in the wrong spot at first and then realized where i was supposed to post, but i cant figure out where that thread is chimom can you please send me the url???? bc i am not able to figure out this picture thing

·
Registered
15 Posts
:wave: Welcome I am new too. My daughter helped me put my pic in of Taco. Have you thought about rescuing a chihua? Two of our dogs are shelter dogs. Mine is full chi and my Katie's is a xolo or Mexican hairless powder puff. It is just a thought, I would rescue them all if I could

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
welcome :wave:

i don't see pics just red x's....

edited to say: i right clicked the pics and hit properties then copy and pasted the urls and i must say they are adorable! i love the bed! where did you get it? i also think that is the cutest jean jacket! and the pic of them playing tuggie tug is priceless!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Re: ...

BayBii CaKeS xO said:
Both Shelbies bed and Jacket are products made by Barbie and they are both sold at Petco Stores... www.petco.com
ahha! that is why i haven't seen them around! the petco closest to me had an explosion right before i brought chiwi home so i never got to check them out, the nearest one is pretty out of my way but i think it just may be worth the trip!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome!! I think your puppies are gorgeous. I think my Minka might grow up to look like shelbie which is fine with me cuz she is beautiful :D :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey!I'm from Slovenia and i've got a chi too!
Its a male, now he is 4 month old. I've got him form Serbia, from kennel MICROSCHIHUAS.. He got's a pedigree, an excellent parents, grand parents, and grand grand parents.. He will visit a dog shows and i hope it will be great.
His pedigree name is Latino Lover.. I call him Mickey.. He is very sweet, u know what chihuahuas like - little angles-devils :D :D Soo... U can see him here --> http://mishko.moj-album.com
Be well, S.

P.S:How can i made a sign like u all got it?!?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts