Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :wave: my name is Vanessa and my Chi's name is Hershey Kiss. I am new here and I hope to learn to use this forum :?: and share my pictures of my Hershey she is absolutely adorable :D
:cya:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Welcome, Vanessa, glad you found us!! I would love to see pics of your baby! :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been looking at this site for over a month, before i got my Hershey and I finally decided to join. Love the site and lots of information. There are lots of fun people who love their chis, just like me! :wink:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From where abouts in the world is every one from, it looks like people are from every corner of the globe. I hope to so some world traveling my self. Are Chis good travelers, just wondering since this is my first one.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Welcome, You will become addicted soon. We are from Seattle

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome :wave:

Traveling will probably depend on your chi...mine loves car rides and was perfectly fine for 4hrs on a plane. :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome. Please post pics as soon as you can. Not sure about all chis but Taco HATES travelling. Hates riding in vehicles. Hope you have better luck.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Yh welcome! all new members! Its great that there are more chi mad people! The stories and pics are so great - i love seeing them and being able to join in with riendly disscussions! - ihope you will too! :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts