Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so glad I found this community. So much wonderful information!!

Angel is my very first chihuahua. She will be 6 months old on July 2. She kind of just fell into my lap when we started our search for a chihuahua. An online friend of mine is a breeder and when she found out we were looking, she mentioned that she had pups due soon. Angel was the only one in the litter and it turned out she couldn't have been more perfect. Even if there were a dozen more, Angel would have been the perfect one for us. She has captured my heart.

We just completed a very long move from OK to Upstate NY (military move). Angel did very well. She has occasional bouts of stress but she is still the happy, playful princess I know and love.

I am honestly considering getting another chi but now just isn't the best time. We will have one more little move when we are offered a house on post (3-6 months) so I would rather wait until we are completely settled somewhere. I felt bad enough having to uproot Angel. Unfortunately that move came out of nowhere. Ahh... life in the military. LOL

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and their babies!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
OMG angel is so beautiful !!!! :shock: i just love that pic ...it's so distinguished :D

welcome to the forum :wave: there are a few others on here too with 'military ' life :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Nat! My 17 year old took that picture at the hotel we stayed at here in NY. It's my favorite. :) Your babies are absolutely adorable and I love those names!!!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Angel seems to be just that!! :D

WELCOME :wave: glad to have u here. I am the airforce wife but we are staionary.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all so much! I have to admit, it does look like Angel is ready to dish out the orders in that picture. :) She is actually sitting there wanting to know where her McDonalds order is. We had it for lunch that day. Angel jumped up on the chair to see if there was any left for her. LOL!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hello and welcome - you're chi is a wee poser! lol she would make a good model! lol! Angel looks like an angel awwwwwwww!

Love Gilli & Coco :wave: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts