Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im new, ive been watching this place for a while now and enjoying the pictures of everyones chis! I decided to join because i love learning about chis and showing mine off :)
My name is Kelsey im 19, and for my birthday my mom brought home a beautiful baby boy which i named Rufus. he is a chi/minpin mix. he is now a little over 6 months and more spoiled by the day! i just wanted ti say hello and let you all know your dogs are beautiful and i enjoy learning about them! im not sure how offten ill be posting, but hopfully more than what im expecting.
nice to meet you all :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi....welcome to the forums :wave: Post some pics of your little boy :wink: There is so much useful info on here and the forum members are so friendly too....feel free to ask us anything you want answered :thumbup:

~Xavier32178

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :) My Tucker is also a Chi/Min Pin mix. His mom was a Min Pin and his dad was 1/2 Chi and 1/2 Min Pin. Most people think Tucker is all Chi, including our vet.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
TuckersMom said:
Welcome to the forum! :) My Tucker is also a Chi/Min Pin mix. His mom was a Min Pin and his dad was 1/2 Chi and 1/2 Min Pin. Most people think Tucker is all Chi, including our vet.
I didn't know Tucker was mixed! Or maybe I forgot :? . He does look like a pure chi to me.

Kelsey, welcome! I love posting on this site and you will too. :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
HI, I bet you're going to find yourself posting here a lot :lol: it's fun to come on here and read about everyone elses chis and see the cute pictures.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for all the welcoming! i just love coming to the boards and looking at all the adorable chis all of you have and hearing all the stories. it keeps me joyfull inside :)
When I got Rufus i knew i wanted to name him as soon as possible. So i sat there just saying names, random names, and then i started saying names of my favorite things. well when i was younger i named my favorite frog stuffed animal Rufus from the movie never been kissed. and as soon as i said "rufus" i knew it fit him well.
i love coming home to him, i know no matter what he always lifts my spirit. i can be in the worst mood and as soon as i see him, nothing matters but him and i forget about my worries.
oh my rufus, how i love him.
i hope to share with you some of his silly adventures. so then youll know why hes my true love! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts