Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am a 24 year old girl, and i was looking for a small breed to have in my apartment and that i could travel with to go visit my parents, and the more i read about the chihuahua, the more in love i became with this breed; to me, they seem to have the convenience of size with all the spirit of a bigger dog!

Sadly, in my country (Portugal) it's not easy to find good chihuahuas, especially in the long coat variety, wich i prefer. I have since been studying the idea of bringing a pup from another country that would have good quality chihuahuas from reputable breeders, who show their dogs. And that's how i found this forum, searching for breeders in the uk, and what i can expect in terms of price.

I'm also enjoying reading up on other threads, and learning more about this beautiful breed :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hi, welcome :)
Chihuahua's are in my opinion the best breed!!
I hope you find your furbaby soon.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Chihuahuas are amazing pets. I will always have a Chihuahua in my life! I love other dogs just as much but the Chihuahua Breed will always hold a place in my heart the most. Maybe because my first real dog (Shayley) who is my little Chi stole my heart right from the start! lol They are amazing and so smart! If you plan on traveling with them, I would def start them out young as puppies and get them use to it. My girls LOVE car rides. They stick their heads out the windows and get all excited when I say bye bye and I just started that from puppy hood! Good luck in finding your perfect baby!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome. Good luck with your search. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts