Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm Bobbie and new to the site. I've been a Chihuahua owner for 6 years now. I have two beautiful girls and just recently lost my lil male last week. I've been at a complete loss with out him around. Some folks may laugh it off "It's just a dog" but he was a lot more to me than that. He was my heart. . My girls are my heart as well but he was a complete mamas boy, at my feet wherever I went, waiting by the door when I was due home, and cuddle buddy. Where the girls get their lovin and then go about their business. Sadly he was as the vet has said over and over handicapped and should never have been sold in the first place. He had a large soft spot on his head and had grandmaul seizures about once a year and small ones through out. I didn't really care what anyone had to say he was a great dog n friend. I'm hoping that I may find a breeder on here who has what I am looking for when I'm ready to bring a new lil man back into my life.

·
Registered
44 Posts
welcome to CP,
and im very sorry for your loss, my little man is my world too, they are never only just a dog, if they are truly loved.
my little mama's boy is my heart as well and can only imagine your sorrow.
my sincere condolences.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Sorry for your Loss, I had to put my baby down 10 months ago. wow cant believe it already been so many months. It help when when you have other baby to give kisses too. So I got Amberleah Lou lou 2 months after. she is so wonderful fills some of the hurt but it does get better.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
So sorry for your loss & thank you for being there when this little fellow needed a good home! I'm sure he had a wonderful life with you!!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Look forward to seeing you around on here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts