Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've had my chihuahua, Cooper, for a couple months now. He is now 5 months old - and a little devil!

We bought him and paid for him as if he were a purebread chihuahua, he isn't registered though. Now he is 4.5 lbs at 5 months. So we aren't sure if he really is a chi or maybe a mix. He is my sweetheart though, no matter what he is!

I am glad to read some questions and answers I have been wondering about. I'm new to the dog thing - I was previosly a cat person, but I love my chi more than anything!!!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! Just because you might have a bigger chi doesn't mean he's not pure :) . By the weight chart it looks like he might be around 6 pounds, which isn't big at all. I'd love to see some pics of Cooper! :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you found us!

Just wanted to tell you my chi Koke is 6 months old and weighs 4lbs 6oz
so your chi isn't really that much bigger.
Don't worry about it, just more to love!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome! I have a 6 month old chi and he weighed 7.8 pounds at his last vet check! I think he is a little more than that now!

I hope you enjoy your visits here. We are one big family and always love welcoming new members!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.