Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
******UPDATE******
OMG so i just got my new puppy yesterday and he is absolutely a doll! when i picked him up at the airport (cuz he was flown up here) i was about an hour wait and when i walked up to the counter he was in his crate on top of it, inside just wagging his little tail! the guy he didnt make a peep the whole time. then, when i drove an hour and a half home with him, he did not whine, cry or fidget the whole time!! he has been real mellow, and when he wags his tail it's so cute it goes around in circles like a little helicopter propellar. and then, i put him in his cage at night and he cried for little 10 seconds if that and then slept the rest of the night. aww idk how i got so blessed with two great chi's, as my other chi was very similar to this one in behavior when i first got him. anyway just wanted to update you guys!

o ya and even tho i would have never thought of this name cuz it's kinda corny, i named him Lucky only cuz he seriously just totally looks like the name suits him. funny how you think of all these great names but then the one you never would have thought of is the one that suits them the best...

*old messge*
hehe so i'm having trouble naming this little guy i just adopted! im so excited i'm picking him up on monday yaaaay

and here's my other baby that i've had, he's about 8 months old right now and his name is Bentley. he's the love of my life

·
Registered
117 Posts
Both of your boys are just the cutest! :wave: Welcome to the site!
Try the forum "chihuahua names" roie loves helping people name their pups. The topic is "I can help you name your puppy" (pretty obvious, you probally could of figured it out, but hey) Hope it helps!

·
Registered
86 Posts
When I got Oreo and Kasa it took me about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to come up with names for both of them, I was trying to find a name to fit their personnalities, and could not figure out a name doing it that way so I looked at nameing them by how they looked like coat color and length of their coats, just don't rush into picking a name until you have your little one at home. By the way Kasa means lots of fur for she was nothing but a little fur ball when I got her, and of corse Oreo likes kinda like an oreo cookie.

Have fun picking out a name for him

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aww thanks guys! ha he does look like a little creamsicle! he's sooo cute i cant wait to get him (i think i already said this but im picking him up monday yaaay!) but ya i just cant think of a name!!! :shock:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Aww! They're both so cute!

Good Luck with naming him! Lucky you getting another puppy! I want a house full of chis! :D Teddy will have to do for now tho. I don't think he would be too happy if I brought another doggy home. He rules this house. LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts