Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I had the same problem with Kemo, I was WAITING for him to start that. It took a few weeks so I was kinda not expecting it. I thought he would do it right away. I had to "catch" Kemo in the act that was first and foremost, then he got a big NO!! and put in his crate. after a few times he got the idea plus I had to lavish him with more attention and I had to stop praising Bindi...

Unfortunately if you cant "watch" the dogs while they are loose then you will have to confine them to a "room" or crate. I use the kitchen when we are out etc as that is easier to clean up. Also Bindi was missing the pads and I found out that I wasnt cleaning as good as I should cause the puppy pads were leaking (but you use litter so.....) so maybe you arent getting it all even though you think you are. I bought a steamer and I steam them alot--I put the Natures Miracle in with the soap to help get rid of everything that might be an indication "hey I peed here before so its a good spot"

It is a pain........ :?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.