Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have 3 Chihuahuas and only 1 is potty trained! They are a nightmare we let them out all the time, they will come in from the outside and just pee/poop! The boys lift their legs and pee up curtains :-( Its awdul and is making the place smell :-( We are moving from the UK to the USA and will be staying with my mother in law I cant have them doing this! If there is ever a pile or any clothes on the floor they will 100% pee on that!

:foxes15::foxes15: I need help and ASAP

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for this <3 Yes we got all of them fixed (bothe boys and girls) because we were told they would stop doing it...that was a FAIL! I just have to get them to stop and now!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
You can do housetraining in several ways. For the boys go and buy some belly bands. That way they will catch on that if they lift their legs inside, they're gonna get wet! It also, obviously, will stop the pee. The other way is to tether the dogs that are not trained, to you. You will be able to see when they are ready to go. Take them out every 2-3 hours at first. Praise like mad if they go. If they don't go, back on the tether/belly bands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts