Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right guys can't say to much lol but I need a little help picking a name for a long coat bitch. Not saying that I'm getting one :p .... Just asking incase :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh the one on the site, she was sold last night! She was the one I originally asked about but was told she isn't right for what I wanted, so she wouldn't of been right for you too.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I picked Ginny.
I think it's best to avoid commonly used names/. Seems like there's several chis named Zoe on here for instance.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I like Josie best. :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have added a photo to my albums but its privet so u will have to add me if u wana see her. Just don't want people not on the forum to see because there are a lot of lurkers

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hmmm, well, I can't say I am a huuuuge fan of any of them, Perry is such a handsome stunner name, and those are things I might name a pet frog or lizard LOL! Out of the 3 though I like Ginny the best. It goes well with your names you already have too.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
SURE. I "asked in case" and a week later owned another dog. As we say in my family-It's your story, tell it how you want! haha! I am going to vote (although I like 2 of your names!!).

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm soooo rubbish at names, all of my guys all ready had names.
I originally wanted doris for one of my own breed (kc name doris day) and ginny the same (kc name norma jean) I'm going for old Hollywood star names. I also like india but that's out the window now as kristi has asia and its to alike lol
If anyone has another suggestions please say!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah don't worry about my theme that will come when I start breeding my own.
Her registered name is *kennel name* dancing queen. Don't know if that helps with ideas it it goes with perrys name music for dancing :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Okay. This could be fun. Old Hollywood.

Hayworth (Rita)
Hedy (Lamarr)
Audrey or Katharine (Hepburn)
Harlow (Jean)
Vivien (Leigh)
Ava (Gardner)
Lana (Turner)
Natalie (Wood)