Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can these little dogs so completely take over your life? I am a normal person, or thought I was at least. But now that I have a Chi in my house, things have certainly changed!! I am sitting at work looking at dog sweaters on E-bay!! I never would have thought I would do this. And I am scared I will break down and buy another one and then it is all over... they will just take over and run my house...

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the 'you'll never want to be without one' club! :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I am the same, all I want to do is talk about chi's at work and they must be sick to death with me going on and on and on...........
As soon as I can get on the pc I go straight to chi-people and like yourself hunting for items we can buy our loved ones on ebay. I worry about them when I am not with them and the thought of going on holiday without them , well perish the thought.
I too admit I am also a chi addict.. :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Rubyfox said:
I am the same, all I want to do is talk about chi's at work and they must be sick to death with me going on and on and on...........
As soon as I can get on the pc I go straight to chi-people and like yourself hunting for items we can buy our loved ones on ebay. I worry about them when I am not with them and the thought of going on holiday without them , well perish the thought.
I too admit I am also a chi addict.. :lol:

Im so glad we go you on chi-ppl, preloved just doesnt compare to chi-ppl lolol

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
What's sad is that not only am a Chi aholic but I took him over to my mom's so much that I passed the virus on to her and now she owns 2, plus their puppies, one of which is coming home to me next month.

·
Registered
718 Posts
You're so right about them taking over your life and changing you!! I would have never thought in a million years I would have an dog apparel addiction. My husband loves Diego but he thinks I've turned a bit nutty!! :lol:

·
Registered
565 Posts
i can definitely relate...i've only had bonnie for about 3 months now but it's been suggested to me by family members that i've become obsessed...

·
Registered
129 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
my name is vicki and im a chi aholic.......

Thats exactly what I was going to say!

I never thought you could get this addicted to a little doggy but now Teddy isn't even a dog anymore! LMAO he's a little baby!

·
Registered
26 Posts
My family and friends think I've gone off the deep end, too! My husband never had a pet as a child (sad, isn't it?) and now he is owned by two chi's.

Dressing up my two reminds me of when I used to play with Barbie Dolls as a kid, but much more fun!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Me three that all i can talk about my chis that chis here chis everywhere.I am get closer to become more of an addict. especially with two of them licking my face clean.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
I gotta say, I am totally addicted as well. I have looked at EVERYTHING even remotly related to Chis online and Hershey is all I talk about anymore. I've showed pics everyday to a couple online friends that I'm driving them insane I think. I just can't help it. I mean he's my baby, we are supposed to be proud and dote on them, right? :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts