Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm trying to figure out which photo of Cooper I should submit for the calendar and I can't decide. SO I set up his photo gallery from the photo shoot where you can vote for your favorite and runner-up photos.

If you want to vote, visit the gallery and pick your 1st and 2nd favorites. I've also added new photos from Cooper's photo shoot!

Thanks!!

Update: Voting is closed! We have a winner! :)

·
Registered
642 Posts
Cooper is too adorable, I don't know if I can just pick 2!!! How about we make a Copper Calender :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
karis said:
Cooper is too adorable, I don't know if I can just pick 2!!! How about we make a Copper Calender :lol:
I've already made one for me. :D But I could start up a fan club for him and sell them. I'm sure he'd totally love the idea!!

OmaKitty would veto it... I'm sure of it. :(

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i love his photo shoot! great pics it's so hard to find a pet studio here in md ! petsmart is the only place i know to to do it and they only come sometimes!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do a search for independent photographers that specialize in animal portraits in your area - that's what I did before I asked Jen to do it for me. Austin has about 10 different people that do portraits, as well as shoots similar to Cooper's photos. :D

I don't know where in MD you are, but I found this site during a quick search:
http://www.pawprintsphotography.com/index.html (N. VA and DC area)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That seems to be everyone's favorite in my family as well! I might leave the voting up for a bit longer and see if any others come close.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Obviously since it is cooper they are all cute but i voted for 4 then 6. The only bad thing about this calendar is the idea of picking just 1 pic :shock: By the time I am able to make a decision it will be too late :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I think they're all great pics of the handsome boy. I love No. 2 where Coopers's tongue is out but I voted for No. 4 first because it shows more detail of his beautiful eyes, especially if the pic is sized down. :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We have a winner!! #4 it is! :)

Thanks to everyone for voting... I just couldn't decide by myself LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts