Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK tell me which one of these you like better for the calendar. Number 1 was the overall favorite of the last poll. I cropped number 2 because I really like this pic...just seems more like Mo. I want other opinions...I'm a little biased :lol:

number 1

number 2

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I love both photos... I know why #2 would be your favorite - I'm quite familiar with that look, too! :lol: The first photo has the nicer background and the natural light will help the photo print nicely on the calendar... that's the only reason I would pick #1 over #2. But if you think #2 reflects his personality and everything you know of him better than #1, I'd say use #2.

I've never said "#1" and "#2" so many times without giggling before in my life. :lol:

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK...I will go with the consensus. #1 it is! Number 2 just shows what he is like most of the time (never sits still). In the outside picture he was sleepy and intimidated by the roar of the creek behind him.

They already have the weed one up on the calendar site...so it will save some work for them! Thanks for your thoughts! :wave:

This is Bishop creek which is behind him in the pic. I wanted to get it in the picture, but he wasn't going anywhere near it...and frankly I would have been afraid to let him!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts