Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some pics of her......any ideas on a good name for her?

Thanks,
Xavier32178

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a cool name.....keep the names coming :wink:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi there :wave:

She really is adorable. Take lots of photos of her as such a tiny baby.

I like Misty and I also like
Piper, Poppy, Sasha, Tilly and Molly.

Good luck with her - My baby is still new to me, but if my last few weeks are anything to go by you're going to have lots of fun and she'll really make you laugh when she starts to grow her own personality...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.....I should get some new pics from the breeder today....If I do I will post as soon as I get them :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
K no pics from the breeder today....maybe tomorrow, but I thought of a name How does Maggie sound???? I am not sure if you heard of the ice cream place called Maggie Moo, but I saw the Maggie when we drove by there tonight and that name just sounded good to me....So Maggie it is :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
We had a cat when I lived at home ..her name was Maggie. I got her when I was in 5th grade and she lived till she was 12 years old. She was a mean little sucker lol. I saved all my money to get her and she hated me and loved my brother. :roll:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tattdangel said:
We had a cat when I lived at home ..her name was Maggie. I got her when I was in 5th grade and she lived till she was 12 years old. She was a mean little sucker lol. I saved all my money to get her and she hated me and loved my brother. :roll:
:lol: hope that doesn't happen to me :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I knew what you ment :wink: Oct. 24 I am going to get my baby girl...she will be 8 weeks when I get her :hello1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts