Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so this is going to be the official thread where I will post pics of my puppy prospects along w/info and you give feedback.
Here are my requirements:
1. light colored..white or cream, with or without spots
2. male, pretty deadset on this but...if a awesome female comes along i'd prob. consider it.
3. LC
4. Apple head, short muzzle, prefer an adult size in 4lb range no larger, but 5 lb would maybe be ok, i really want one smaller than leila though.

I'm awaiting some litters to be born and will post info on those when they come.
Here is a few i've kind of been watching.
This guy was born 2/14 it's looking to me like he is going to be a SC !? :( He's pretty cute but not breathtaking or anything.lol

This guy the breeder hasn't decided for sure if he's going to be available yet. I like his colors though.

I like this lc male but he isn't light colored. I like the red but i feel it will fade alot.

This one is a girl :rolleyes: I just had to post cuz i think she's sooo cute and fluffy.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
FWIW the first little boy looks like he will have the little no-neck syndrome you don't like ;) His neck looks super short and thus will be thick etc. but omg is he ever adorable!

I LOVE the second one!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FWIW the first little boy looks like he will have the little no-neck syndrome you don't like ;) His neck looks super short and thus will be thick etc. but omg is he ever adorable!

I LOVE the second one!
LOL :laughing8: You may be right haha. Good lookin' out Kristi. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Well i emailed the breeder about puppy #2 which is my fave out of these. And she said he is already promised to someone. flkjdkajajdjfdka!!!!!! :evil:
I don't think it's meant for me to have another chi!!!!! :mad:
I am really really REALLY frustrated!
:foxes15: Darn it!! I know that must be blah hearing that your fave is already promised to somebody else! I went through a couple Chis until I found Shayley. Which I'm thankful for because Shayley and I were meant to be! You'll find your little boy and the perfect one at that soon hon!!! I can't wait to see him! He'll be one lucky little pup too! You're such a great mama!!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Well i emailed the breeder about puppy #2 which is my fave out of these. And she said he is already promised to someone. flkjdkajajdjfdka!!!!!! :evil:
I don't think it's meant for me to have another chi!!!!! :mad:
I am really really REALLY frustrated!
Usually when that happens it means youll find an even cuter pup soon that you wont have to hesitate over, youll see him and know! When are the pups from Leilas breeder due?

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Usually when that happens it means youll find an even cuter pup soon that you wont have to hesitate over, youll see him and know!
This is true! I had several slip through or breeders did not want to sell them because I do not breed or show. Just as I was getting frustrated, our little Ruby showed up and we just love her to bits!
I am grateful now for those we did not get (for a variety of reasons) even though I was super disappointed at the time.
Cannot wait to hear the rest of your story and see who you do get!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts