Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone :0 Well I have my name on the list for pick of litter on some puppies. She went in for her scan last Wednesday and there are four in there. The vet was guessing she might go this past Sunday (just a guess of course), and she was due yesterday. I am going crazy with anticipation!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I thought you were getting the puppy in your siggy/avatar?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am getting that puppy, but before I even ever saw her I put a deposit down on a litter from a different breeder. So I will be getting 2 puppies in about 8 weeks because both the breeders live in Ohio so I will pick them up at the same time.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
2 puppies, double the fun! Congrats!! : )

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm so sorry I wasn't meaning to confuse anyone lol!!!! Yeah I already had my money down on a litter not due yet that I am super excited about, but when I saw the puppy in my siggy I just HAD to have her, it was a feeling, so yeah we will be bringing home two.

The mom is sable fawn sow and dad is a gorgeous tiny with a huge long coat, he is a fawn merle but looks red with black blue merling he is gorgeous and he makes gorgeous puppies too. He has not had a litter with this girl yet so I am so excited to see them, I am giving myself an ulcer.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I'm so sorry I wasn't meaning to confuse anyone lol!!!! Yeah I already had my money down on a litter not due yet that I am super excited about, but when I saw the puppy in my siggy I just HAD to have her, it was a feeling, so yeah we will be bringing home two.

The mom is sable fawn sow and dad is a gorgeous tiny with a huge long coat, he is a fawn merle but looks red with black blue merling he is gorgeous and he makes gorgeous puppies too. He has not had a litter with this girl yet so I am so excited to see them, I am giving myself an ulcer.
ohhh in that case i can totally understand! I love waiting for a litter but the waiting kills me!

CANNOT wait for pictures :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She had them today!!! I have not gotten any pics yet so I don't know who i'm picking. 2 girls and 2 boys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts