Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just added a new member to the family. Kali is a 15 pound, sweet, calm girl. Thought she was a chihuahua terrier mix but the vet said her fur isn't as long as the usual terrier. Anyone know what she might be mixed with?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Wow, she's beautiful! Whatever mix she is, it made one good-looking dog! I definitely wouldn't say terrier. Maybe Min Pin like Kim suggested.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Maybe a Miniature Pinscher?
I thought that as well.
Depends where she came from though really. Most 1st crosses would come from a breeder who has both breeds. If she was from a family pet then it could be 2-3 other breeds she is crossed with!
She's very pretty though and does look like a 1st cross to me.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Just added a new member to the family. Kali is a 15 pound, sweet, calm girl. Thought she was a chihuahua terrier mix but the vet said her fur isn't as long as the usual terrier.
Congratulations!

I'm not sure what she's mixed with. Maybe a little Shiba Inu? Or a Spitz of some sort. Sorry, I'm not much help. But whatever she's mixed with she is a beautiful girl!

BTW I don't know why the vet would say that as some terriers come in smooth coats. I know this from experience as I take care of smooths at work :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hehe- I have a rescue chi mix. She is chi, doxie, lab, and Shepard and a bit of other stuff. She has a chi face but Shepard hair, a doxie body and webbed toes like a lab!! So it is possible, if a mix is breed, you can end up with allll kinds of crazy things.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Im not much help with the breed, but she is gorgeous. :daisy:

·
Registered
688 Posts
**Im not sure if i posted on the wrong thread or my pc is just messed up lol incase i double posted im sooo very sorry!!!**

Min pin n chi??? Maybe its hard to tell i also wonder that about one of my babies, regardless your furr-kid is gorgeous!!!! beautiful eyes!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts