Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pic on photobucket ready to use for my avatar, but can't seem to get it small enough--even though I resized it to postage stamp size--for this site to accept:foxes15:. Can someone please help me with this?:love7:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so....I went to custom resizing and put in those numbers (assuming that is the pixel thing) and our site still tell's me it is too big.
AND look at your great siggy! I am so jealous these days over everyone's great pic's I'm getting depressed not being able to show off my cute little gang :(

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so sweet of you:love7:

Jan resized it for me and sent me the link to post to photobucket, but I'm too dense to be able to get it :(

The only way I've been able to use photobucket is with my Iphone app:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I did not know that you had not resolved this!! Just home from church and see that.

I do not know if the issue is the mobile app since I do not use that.

I am able to change up my avi anytime using photobucket.

After it resizes the pic are you saving it? After you do, copy the Direct Link url. It will offer you like 4 to choose from. Then go to UserCP, Edit Avatar and paste that saved url in the box that indicates from a website and it should work.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i havent changed my avatar in ages, so i just tried it and you dont need to go to photobucket to post avatar. just go to user cp on here at top of page. then edit avatar, then click on browse and pic photo. you only need to go to photobucket to edit siggy.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
It needs to be 80x80 pixels, have you tried that small?

the note on the edit avatar says "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 140 by 80 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)." the one I created for her is 140X80.... I had tried it as my avatar and it worked... I think she is having trouble getting the pic from my photobucket URL to her Photobucket account and then getting her account URL to the custom avatar

·
Registered
873 Posts
the note on the edit avatar says "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 140 by 80 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)." the one I created for her is 140X80.... I had tried it as my avatar and it worked... I think she is having trouble getting the pic from my photobucket URL to her Photobucket account and then getting her account URL to the custom avatar
That is odd, this is what mine says;

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

That is why I said 80x80?

·
Registered
873 Posts
I see what's wrong.
You get a bigger avatar space for donating to the site. Myself, and Mel, are here as free members, so that is why she cannot use the bigger avatar size.
We are limited to 80x80.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts