Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie. I have a little girl Isabella. Shes a beautiful blonde long coat. Smartest dog I've ever owned. Shes 9 mos old. I got her at 8 weeks. The problem? I have done everything and cannot get her potty trained. Shes kennel broke. I take her out immediately when we wake up, and yes, she insists I watch the production. If I'm not carrying her around, she does both numbers in the floor. Right now I have her leashed with a 6 foot lead what ever room I'm in. I work, but I come home for lunch for and hour and take her out and play with her. Then I'm home again at 5. I've done everything the vet has said. He knows I'm capable because of the other pets I've had. He says shes very smart, but being vindictive. Someone please help. Other than her being mean to mommy by pottying everywhere, she is such a joy, know every trick known to dogs, and is so very cute.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Are you trying to train her to go outside or on pads or what?
We need a little more infomation please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
potty training

I've been trying the outside. I tried the pads when she was a baby but she wasn't having it. I would be happy with anything at this point. She used to run and hide some where to potty, now for some reason she she comes straight in from outdoors and pottys tright in front of me.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
pee

i understand your pain :wink:
in my office he ALWAYS does his pees on a pad!!
at home he likes to pee everywhere around the sofa....i have wet socks every night :shock:
i don't know why he is doing this? i know he's smart enough, because he does it right during the day??
i going to be patient because he's still 3 months but i hope it will pass.

kisses nat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts