Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello it is me Jaxx. Help me please...Mommy got something called a new Iphone for Christmas and since then she keeps making this light flash in my face. She never did this much with her old phone because she didn't like the camera on her old phone. Can someone come take her phone away from her and tell her I want to sleep!

I have tried rolling over and thinking I could grab the phone...it didn't work

I thought if I hid under the cover she wouldn't see me. She always finds me

Oh please enough already!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh Jaxx you are just such a handsome lil man! Your mommy just cant help her self and who could blame her!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh dear Jaxx, doesn't mama know it's nap time? Sheesh! :rolleyes:
Tell her to go take pictures of some pretty trees and let the baby sleep!
Poor munchkin, what's next...pictures during dinner time? Or potty time? :eek:

Reactions: intent2smile

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the sweet comments! Jaxx has always been so hard to get a picture of him sleeping. Every time I would get up to get the camera he would wake up to see what I was doing. I never could get good pictures with my Android phone because my hands shake from nerve damage. I was amazed when I took a picture with the Iphone and it wasn't half bad.

Jaxx is sleeping on my lap as I type but says thank you for everyone thinking he is cute.

LS you made me laugh! Then I got to thinking about it. I actually would like to get Jaxx's pre-potty routine on video because he is such a Diva and doesn't want to get dirty and walk on the cold grass. He does a balancing act and walks on 3 legs switching legs every step so that one foot stays off the ground and warm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts