Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little chi loves to gulp her food without munching her puppy food.Any suggestions.I have been hand feeding her to slow her down but my consern is she the only one doing this and is it normal.My older chi has never done this so maybe some of you chi lovers dogs has please help.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D I am glad Pearl is not the only one.She will even eat her sisters since she munches hers a few times.so i separate them.you know what your dog and mine could compete the fast chi eating contest.heeeheee.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am sure glad Pearl is not the only one.All Chi Lovers imagen if I were to leave her food bowl down all day she would be bigger than my older chi Princess.Another question does my Pearl look thin to you all.Some girl told me that i seemed not to be feed her well i told her that she looks okay to me and she is a pretty good eater.Besides that she beleives that T...... Chihuahuas really exsist since hers are tiny dogs.I told her to read the AKC Standards but she felt that i offended her by showing her a calander that said T...... Chihuahuas which i disliked and she said all these are T....... Chihuahuas.And she says she loves chihuahuas and does not even know a thing about them correcting others and not herself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.