Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.peanut4fido.com

Now before any of you go thinking this is spam, it isn't. I had this pre-approved by the admin before doing anything. This is 100% for a good cause and I'm going to state some more reasoning later.

Right now Fido Communications is doing an Open Casting Call contest for the next spokes dog to represent their company. Essentially for each vote they receive they donate $1 to the lions dog guide society of Canada. It only takes a couple seconds to vote and you can vote once per 24 hour period of time. Obviously a good cause.

So I'm asking this wonderful Chi lover's forum to help support my Chi and Charity at the same time. I would most importantly like to win the casting call in hopes to get some attention to what I feel is a sad situation in many animal shelters in the US. It came to my attention recently that many Chi's are left and shelters and given little to no time to find a new home before being euthanized. I know for fact there are many families here in Canada that would love a Chi.

This is the main reason we started the web page. We intend on adding additional information on the web page in the coming days regarding our dog, chi's in general and the situation they are facing in the US.

So if you could please do me and all the Chi's a favor and vote for my dog by visiting:

http://www.peanut4fido.com

It would be extremely appreciated. Please do your best and try to vote once per day if you can. I've worked very hard at getting her close to the top 100 and there is still another 25 days left in the competition so I'm sure with your support we can make this a reality.

Now some photos of my Chi. She'd like to say thanks afterall :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As of this morning she is ranked number 129 and has been moving up steadily with the help and support of a lot of friends.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you wouldn't mind posting when you vote and what rank she is when you voted it would be helpful as well! Trying to track all the help I'm receiving is a tricky business.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think they have a minor delay when the votes post so they can confirm legitimacy. Thanks for all the support. Really hoping I Can get her to #1. Competition still has many days to go.

We can all vote once each day as well!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm finding the higher she gets the slower she goes...

Thanks for all the help everybody, convinced we can make this happen.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts