Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband put my first siggy on here with no problem,Caitlin made a beautiful one ,that I want to add on here immediately,when he tries to do it this way ,add the new in the box,it saids invalid file,what is a differerent way we can try it?This is frustrating!!!:foxes15:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My husband put my first siggy on here with no problem,Caitlin made a beautiful one ,that I want to add on here immediately,when he tries to do it this way ,add the new in the box,it saids invalid file,what is a differerent way we can try it?This is frustrating!!!:foxes15:
still trying

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just don't know what we are doing wrong!When i finally get this on here,I will not change it if its this hard!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
you are meant upoad to photobucket , then copy the IMG code and paste into the text box! SO NOT use the siggy file uploader box! it dosent work well! x

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
You can't use the uploader. Use the chat box like you use for a normal post in the signature section of your user CP. You post pictures on here, so it's the same exact way that you post a picture. Use the picture button in the chat box and just paste in the image URL. This is the URL: http://i.imgur.com/woa5I.gif

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He has took the first one off and added it back on today in seconds but with the new one ,its still saying "invalid file".
#1 going to user cp
#2 going to edit signature
#3 putting the link in the box Caitlin has provided
#4 save signature THEN IT SAYS INVALID VILE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts