Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I need help with names for a new pup but I would kinda like them to honour my Nemo, so girl or boy and my mum already said Angel which I am considering.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha he was called Nemo because he was so tiny we knew we'd have trouble 'finding' him. My brother noticed once he's died his name backwards was omen which can mean "message from god", I have to admit his passing has made me go back to my religion was born into an irish catholic family.

o·men
n.

1. A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil; a prophetic sign.

Maybe he was a messenger to save other little chi's and I have heard his story has made a difference and people are so much more weary with the tiny ones.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Oh, Finding Nemo, duh. You can tell I don't have kids. :lol: :lol:

I never saw the movie but I do remember hearing about Dory, so that's a possibility (as someone mentioned). The more I think about Omen the more I like it. It doesn't even sound weird to me anymore. You could call him/her Omie as a nickname.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well as a family we have Faith, Angel, Anya, Anastasia (which means resurection sp) and Britney dont ask house of britney fans and because the mum is called Jessica (simpson) lmao

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
luvmypuppet said:
hawaiin names:

Makana- means gift

Anela- means angel
I vote HAWAIIAN!!! I love Makana! :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well after a lot of family consideration lol we had to find a name even my dad could agree on so it's sparkles and we call her sparky for short. what u guys think!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
Sparky is cute but what does that name have to do with Nemo? Is there a connection there? :)
because he was the little light of my life and she will 'sparkle' in his memory.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts