Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys well not sure where this should go but Ihave put it here now.

On an ad-mart site and uk classified ads i saw an ad for a smooth coat female who is 15 months.

I really think she is lovely and have fallen in love, she is £1000 pounds.

Do you think I should get her????????????????

Please please help I have been up along time last night and still have not come up with a decision!!!

xx

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mmm that's a lot of money !! why is she for sale on 15 months?? is there something wrong with her ??
you have to decide what to do , do you want to breed with her??

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Say NO to impulse buying, it gives you headaches! I'm not sure if are actually looking for a chi, sorry :oops:, but make sure is what you want and not something out of whim. :wink:

P.S. 1000 pounds does sound like too much money, too. :wink:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No I don't think I want to breed her as my 3 other chis are long coats. Apparently she is selling the dog because of sudden house move. She said she is £1000 no offers.

O i don't know!!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I would definitely rethink this.
£1000 is too much for a 15month old dog in my opinion. I don't think I would even indulge breeders and pay that for a puppy! It's ridiculous the prices they want for them.

I say keep looking for a smooth coat if that's what you really want. You'd be better getting a younger puppy, hopefully for a little less than £1000!

Sorry, I know how tempting it must be....but it's up to you, let us know what you decide :wave:

·
Registered
825 Posts
£1000 is too much especially for a 15 month old Chi. Plus how do you know shes really moving house? There may be something wrong with the dog really. Perhaps im over cautious...but with animals i think it pays to be! :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I agree that is just ridiculous - tell her you will give her 600 - no more but that you can guarentee a good home with lots of love which is priceless - if she says no then its not meant to be and she is only selling for money :wave:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Ozzy&Lilys'sMom said:
I agree that is just ridiculous - tell her you will give her 600 - no more but that you can guarentee a good home with lots of love which is priceless - if she says no then its not meant to be and she is only selling for money :wave:
ITA with Claire - that seems like a lot for a 15 mo old chi. Alarm bells start ringing with me when someone wants to sell a 15 mo old chi for that price, because they are "moving"? Sounds as if they are more concerned with the money than in making sure their chi is going to a good home.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
This is her family pet and she's asking for that kind of money? Think about it. If I ever had to give up Lily (which would take an act of God and then some), my ONLY concern would be to make sure she was going to the best possible home. I wouldn't ask a single penny for her.

There is definitely something fishy here and I personally would not play that woman's game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts