Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My baby has reached her 2nd menstruation cycle... Her first was in January. It seems quite early for the 2nd one no???

The first time it wasn't a problem as I was in my own place and also I had wood laminate flooring, thus easy to clean... At the moment I am temporarily staying with my mum. She only let me bring maisie with me after a lot of persuasion. (though she adores her now!). However, this is going to be a problem. The house is fully carpeted, and then there is the furniture. She really won't be happy about this and understandably so.

I don't know what to do. My mum doesn't know yet. I only saw a drop or two of blood this morning! Can anybody offer any advice please? Particularly any "quick" solutions. ie. ordering smg off e-bay may take days... I live in England so I doubt I will be able to find tiny diapers(?!). I would happily give her to friends to look after but those who wouldn't mind are away at the moment... Help!!!

Thanks so much :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chihuahua-lady said:
go to www.dapperdogs.co.uk they have sanitry pants for dogs i know it sounds laughable but they really do work
Thanks... Can't view this site though, is it the right adress? :scratch:
I haven't got a problem with using them, I just can't find any anywhere :(

if not make your own napy for her like i say sounds sad but does work
Wouldn't mind doing this, but wouldn't know where to start... :?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nonababe said:
Do you not have Pets At Home in England?
Try there, they have tiny pants for dogs and cats, especially for this sort of thing.
Thanks for that. :)
Am just going to look it up to see if three are any near me....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.