Chihuahua People Forum banner

This is Chihuahua?

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the group here, I'm sure there is a full professional of this race here that's why I came to consult you,

I bought the new puppy a lot of money yesterday after buying some crazy people tell me it's not racial and not Chihuahua.
What do you think about it

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I didn't buy from him, he's trying to get me down, he says it's a French bulldog

·
Registered
5 Posts
He looks like a chi to me also. I don't see a French bulldog. I wouldn't listen to him. Enjoy your baby. He's beautiful.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Actually the baby looks like a chi frenchie mix. The reason I say this is that the feet & legs are like a frenchie as well as the muzzle. Look closer at the first 2 pics. Truth it doesn't matter the pup is too cute & adorable. Just love & enjoy your fur baby.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i would say that he is !00% a baby chihuahua ,
and super cute too ,watch he does not jump off the table they can be very quick '
i think you are lucky to have such him People who say this are just jealous and want to
make you less joyful about your puppy, ignore and be happy you have the puppy and not them .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm new to the group here, I'm sure there is a full professional of this race here that's why I came to consult you,

I bought the new puppy a lot of money yesterday after buying some crazy people tell me it's not racial and not Chihuahua.
What do you think about it
I was a chi breeder for quite a few years and I have 5 now. Ther are 2 kinds of chips. Apple head, which you have there and deer head
Apple has a dome shaped skull and large eyes. Dear head is shaped just like deer and most of the time they have smaller ears. This is my Bella and a deer head. She will be 21 in June. Most of the apples have a soft spot just like a human baby so check and be careful of it

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
This is a perfect baby boy chihuahua. One of mine is long-haired but has the exact same shaped head, muzzle and tri-color markings. You have just a precious little one. Enjoy him and congratulations on your baby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts