Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have photos that can help some of the newer members, or ones that aren't as familiar with sizes see how small a Chi is, please post them. :)

This is Lexie inside my handbag. Not a carrier, a regular ole' purse. That's her whole body length, not sitting or laying down. I could easily hide her in a simple purse!

Editing in Lexie's weight. I weighed her & Gia both this morning. Lexie 3 lbs. 9 oz.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great photos! Keep em' coming!!! :) Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fun! I love the picture threads.

Here's Brody (5 pounds) sitting in my hubby's hand ...

And getting a scritch from his sissy (course he wouldn't put the ball down) .....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pics Tracy! Thank you for sharing! These are such great comparisons for size and weight. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jade in my purse. 2 lbs.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
T - Lock Jade up, Brody is planning a road trip to elope with her!!!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Okay so Daisy wouldn't go in the boot she thought it was more fun to climb out ha ha..

This is 4lb Daisy.. next to a CHILDS ugg boot.. she fits in it but wont go in it so next best thing!!
Sitting

Standing and stretching

Sitting on me yesterday .. i'm size 0 - 2 and 5ft 6 if that helps!!

With average sized 9 year old

Climbing onto my friend

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I really thought 4 lbs would be significantly bigger than 3 lbs...Trigger is now 4 lbs but cobbier in build than Oakley, who is 3 lbs, and he still looks smaller than her. It's really weird. I'll try to remember to take pictures tonight to demonstrate ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jade says: Brody, my sweet love of a handsome Man, no one needs to lock me up. I'm in love with you, and NOTHING will keep us apart!!!! :daisy: :love7:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sarah, GDC isn't much for all that pic taking Jazz. But just for you I'll put his chunky hiney in my purse. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here iz "Chub Master Flash." :lol: My handsome baby boy. :love7: He weighs about 4.5 lbs., maybe even a bit more. And he fits in my purse!!!! :D

GDC says, "Come on with this nonsense!" :lol:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts