Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who wants to come over and help take down all the Christmas decor this weekend? Be warned you will have to deal with this:

Don't be a grinch leave my Christmas alone!

I am warning you

I tried to warn you I will get mad!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I will,may take some time but i'll be over to see my favourite cat who won't give me that you dare touch look,he will run over and purr and jump on my lap,while you get me a glass of wine

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will,may take some time but i'll be over to see my favourite cat who won't give me that you dare touch look,he will run over and purr and jump on my lap,while you get me a glass of wine
Lol Lol lol

My mom and I dread taking down the trees as Huly gets so mad! I warned him yesterday and he said "Noooo" then went to hug his tree!

Hihihi what a cutsie <3
He is rotten

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
You'll have to buy him a small tree and keep it next to his bed.Have you ever read the book " a street cat called Bob ?"

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
It's all about a homeless man finding a cat that was homeless and their journey,how the cat got him off drugs,their life in London.God that cat was like a dog,he even took him on buses and the cat walked on a harness and sat all day while the owner was busking on the street

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all about a homeless man finding a cat that was homeless and their journey,how the cat got him off drugs,their life in London.God that cat was like a dog,he even took him on buses and the cat walked on a harness and sat all day while the owner was busking on the street
Huly thinks he is 1/2 human 1/2 dog. I will have to check it out

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it came down on Friday and Huly was NOT happy! He tried to stop us. I am taking your advice Michele and my mom is making Huly his own year round mini cat tree with cat balls and mice. He will get it later this week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts